The Original Word Burst The Original Word Burst

Excellent

I love games that make you think, and this is definitely one of them. Quick rounds and high scores make it a great candidate for a Facebook game or other social networking game. I can't count how much time I spend a day playing games on Facebook, and I could see myself competing against my friends with this one for sure!

Great job, 10/10!

Wedgie Toss 2 Wedgie Toss 2

Well done...

Quite amusing for a quick game. High score table is a must and would really help this game's popularity.

I got 967. :-)

urbaniac responds:

You are correct about the high score and unfortunately we're not setup right now to receive high scores from outside sites. Let me see what I can do ;) Thanks very much for playing and for the review.

GearUP! GearUP!

I have a laptop, but with a mouse plugged in...

...and I still had some issues with the controls. One of the cardinal rules of game design is that your user should never have to "get used to" the controls. A Flash game that cannot be picked up and played quickly will likely not generate a good first impression.

It was an interesting idea, though, but the controls killed my interest pretty quickly. I would give a revamp of this game another chance, however.